J&G METAXA Ltd was founded in 1962 by Ioannis G. Metaxas, Civil Engineer NTUA and Public Works Contractor. In its many years of uninterrupted operation, the company has been recognized for its expertise and the successful and high-quality design and construction of projects covering:
A) all areas of specialization required to complete a modern technical project, such as:
- Civil Engineers
- Architectural Engineers
- Electrical-Mechanical Engineers
- Surveying Engineers Geologists Agronomists
B) and all stages of a technical – construction project.
- Preliminary study and design before construction, as well as consulting services
- Construction and supervision of building projects
- Timely delivery in accordance with agreed quality standards and budget constraints
- Maintenance of the structures after their delivery, as well as consulting services regarding the utilisation and maintenance of the infrastructure
Since 2000, the company has been chaired by the founder’s son, Georgios I. Metaxas, Civil Engineer NTUA and Public Works Contractor. The company has privately owned offices in Agia Paraskevi, Attica, and is active throughout Greece.